- Gov't cancels repatriation flight August 15, 2020
- Can agtech infrastructure be redeployed for pandemic preparedness? August 14, 2020
- Other news to note for Aug. 14, 2020 August 14, 2020
- Dual staining for p16/Ki‐67 to detect high‐grade cervical lesions: Results from the Screening ... August 14, 2020
- Proteomic analysis revealed common, unique and systemic signatures in gender-dependent ... August 14, 2020
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Nucleic acid amplification, commonly known as the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), is one of the most revolutionary developments in modern molecular biology. The technique was introduced in its primitive form in 1986 and has since become an indispensable tool in all laboratories that work with DNA.rk with DNA.