- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system May 17, 2021
- Real-Time PCR System Market 2021 with Top Countries Data : Analysis, Size, Share, Growth ... May 17, 2021
- Sperm help 'persuade' female to accept pregnancy May 17, 2021
- New range of AAV reference materials May 17, 2021
- Aerobic Exercise Alleviates Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, and Apoptosis in Mice with Chronic ... May 16, 2021
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Nucleic acid amplification, commonly known as the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), is one of the most revolutionary developments in modern molecular biology. The technique was introduced in its primitive form in 1986 and has since become an indispensable tool in all laboratories that work with DNA.rk with DNA.