By the Numbers: The Stem Cell Research Products Market
In March 2015, BioInformatics released the third title on its cloud-based analytics platform, Interactive Market Intelligence.
The Market for Stem Cell Research Products, a quantitative and primary research analysis, is now accessible online. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The market size, share and growth by region, industry segment and product category
- The drivers influencing brand loyalty and brand performance according to 500+ global scientists
- Customer satisfaction with stem cells and stem cells consumables
- Strengths and weaknesses of competitors and customers’ likelihood to switch vendors
Key stats from the report:
- The global market for stem cell research products in 2015 is estimated to be $1.2B
- The volume of stem cell media consumed is expected to increase by 11% in 2015
- 25% of respondents say they are highly likely to switch primary suppliers of stem cell research products in the next 12 months
Let’s run through the Stem Cells report on our dashboard. Here are actual slides from our report (click images to expand):
Data View 1: Brand Awareness
Here you can examine the familiarity and usage of stem cells and stem cell research products across geography and market segment. By utilizing the “Brand Used” toggle, you can gain competitive intelligence from your customers admitting to using alternative brands.
Data View 2: Brand/Supplier Performance
Decipher the KPI’s of your brand through such metrics as reputation, product availability, customer service, and technical support. (Brand comparison feature is enabled for this slide.)
Data View 3: Product Categories
Detailed analysis of the types of stem cells, reagents/kits, expansion kits, and sources used for the panelists’ research. Tip: All slides are easily exportable to PowerPoint and Excel for raw data investigation.
Literally thousands of data views can be explored with our platform! Next report offering: The Market for CRISPR/Cas-9 Genome Editing Products.
For more information, please contact Zach at [email protected]. A full demo of IMI can be viewed here.