The Voice of 818 Scientists Working With Research Antibodies
We spoke to 818 scientists from a variety of geographies who use research antibodies to develop the insights in this report. The report can be useful for understanding the various criteria laboratories use to choose their antibodies suppliers and the critical touchpoints in the purchasing process where suppliers can influence this decision. More specifically, how antibodies are ordered is documented, with an emphasis on typical size of purchases, average spend, projected spend, preferred ordering channels and likelihood to repurchase.
- COVID-19 Antibody Usage by Region and Type
- Percent of Research on COVID-19
- How Much are Supply Issues a Factor
The 2021 Market for Research Antibodies: Keys to Success for Commercial Suppliers is a valuable resource, based on a survey from Science and Medicine Group’s proprietary panel.
For suppliers that are seeking ways to differentiate their products in this competitive market, The 2021 Market for Research Antibodies: Keys to Success for Commercial Suppliers highlights what more than 800 scientists from laboratories around the world indicate would help them achieve their research objectives. At strategic and tactical levels, suppliers can use this report with confidence to make decisions about developing and marketing commercial, pre-made catalog antibodies.
Among the Considerations of the Report
- Percent Spent By Brand
- COVID-19 Considerations in 2021
- Perception of “Best in Class” Antibody Brands
- Antibodies Used by Technique
- Volume Estimates
- Types of Conjugated Antibodies Used
- Recombinant Antibody Structures Used
- Budgets for Research Antibodies
- Key Considerations When Evaluating Vendors
- Products and Resources Desired From Suppliers
- Major Problems Requiring Troubleshooting, by Technique
- Concentrations ordered for pre-made standard catalog antibodies
- Vials or Tubes Ordered
- What Would Encourage Customers to Order More
Companies Considered in This Report Include:
New England Biolabs