A Survey of 596 Users
As the demand for laboratory informatics software continues to expand, suppliers are tasked with providing a system that aligns with consumer expectations across multiple industries. With customers driven by the need for data organization and regulatory-compliant software, this report provides a great deal of insight into users’ perspectives on the LIMS, ELN, or SDMS used in their laboratory.
Through an online survey targeted to informatics administrators and end-users, SDi obtained valuable information regarding user opinions of current lab systems and suppliers, ongoing frustrations, functional priorities, and even future plans for implementing lab software. Survey analysis is performed separately for all three system types, but includes data on how multiple systems are integrated or linked together.
The competitive situation for the market has gone through some significant changes in just the last few years. In addition to customer insight, this report provides information on recent news items related to the industry, as well as an updated look at market share, market demand, and the industry’s future.
– How would customers rate their satisfaction with their informatics supplier?
– Which vendors are customers considering for their next lab informatics purchase?
– What do users think of their LIMS modules and features?
– Which features of LIMS do customers wish they had?
– How do customers feel about SaaS or cloud-based systems?
– In what way are the informatics systems of customers configured or linked together?