Price above is for a company-wide license PDF that can be shared with subsidiary or parent companies of the purchaser.
The mass spectrometry market is one of the most powerful and versatile categories of analytical instrumentation in the world.
The results of a 35-question online survey of more than 450 mass spectrometry end-users from around the world is included, which provides substantive information on customer trends and opinions in the market. In addition, this report also includes an in-depth analysis of vendor shares in each area of the market.
Objectives of this Market Analysis and Perspective Publication
- Provide a detailed and concise global perspective of the mass spectrometry technology segment
- Provide valuable market demand and growth figures, along with competitive situation and vendor market share, and other analysis based on secondary sources and conversations with key figures at instrument suppliers
- A valuable roadmap for corporate planning, strategic marketing, business valuation, acquisition due diligence, and other business activities
Mass spectrometry includes a variety of technologies. Techniques such as FT/MS and SIMS can cost more than a million dollars per system are used by world renown researchers in areas such as biology, medicine, electronics and nanotechnology to make breakthrough scientific discoveries. Pharmaceutical researchers use advanced mass spectrometry methods to discover potential new drug candidates, as well as to evaluate the efficacy and safety of all varieties of medicinal products throughout their development. Analytical laboratories around the planet make use of GC/MS, LC/MS and other mass spectrometry techniques to identify contaminants and other potentially harmful compounds in food and environmental samples. Soldiers, homeland security, and industrial safety professionals rely on portable mass spectrometry technologies to identify potential safety threats.
Companies mentioned in this report (may not be all-inclusive, due to survey write-ins):
- 1st Detect
- 908 Devices
- Agena Bioscience
- AMD Intectra
- European Spectrometry Services
- GBC Scientific
- Hitachi High Technologies
- Scientific Analysis Instruments
- Thermo Fisher
This report is the most accurate, detailed and concise market research document on the mass spectrometry market available anywhere.
Click the PDF download link on the upper left of this page to receive a free report brochure, with sample data, report methodology, and a detailed table of contents.
If you have any question about the report and its contents, please contact us at [email protected] or calling 703-778-3080 x19.