The term ‘life science customer experience’ holds much greater value than many believe. Keeping your customers happy and maintaining a good relationship thrusts companies into an entirely new realm of customer satisfaction standards. The bar is constantly being raised and your company needs to stay ahead of rising customer expectations. The customer is looking to have a relationship with your brand, not to simply get in and out as fast as possible. While smart life science companies are continually evaluating customer reactions to multiple touchpoints, you now need to dig deeper so that the customer feels nurtured across the spectrum of touchpoints.
The scope of this study spans the pre-purchase, product-usage and post-purchase experience with 27 life science supplier companies. We’ve asked 1,000+ scientists to evaluate their supplier companies on customer touchpoints that occur during the time spent researching products, selecting and uing the product, and supporting the customer after the sale.
We’ve asked 1,000+ scientists to evaluate their supplier companies on 21 different customer touchpoints:
- Agilent Technologies
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Techne (R&D Systems, Novus Biologicals)
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Corning Life Sciences
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- Millipore Sigma
- New England Biolabs
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Provide vendors with the ability to benchmark the customer experience enjoyed by their customers against those of competitors.
- Trend customer supplier touchpoint ratings and scores over the past 2 years (2016-2018).
- Identify the relative strengths and weaknesses of each vendor on each customer experience touchpoint.
- Determine the relative importance of each touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle.