Water is an irreplaceable resource for all life on earth, and in particular is vital to human health and the raising of crops and food. People use water not only to survive but also to create household and industrial products that improve human well-being. But above all, water is the major component of the earth’s ecosystem, as more than two-thirds of the planet’s surface is covered by it. With so many current water issues such as climate change and drought, along with emerging contaminants such as PFAS and microplastics, water testing technology and instrumentation will help us to identify, mitigate, prevent and solve these problems. The need to monitor and analyze water quality both in the environment and for domestic/industrial uses is essential for the sustainability of human society and the health of the earth itself.
The Water Testing Instruments 2019 report evaluates the global analytical instruments market for water quality analysis and monitoring. This report covers 21 different water testing techniques that are classified into six technology categories. These technologies are utilized by water testing laboratories and industrial process monitoring systems in the form of handheld, benchtop, in-field, portable and on-line instruments. The goal of this report is to provide a strategic perspective on the current situation and projected potential for analytical techniques used for water analysis applications across all industries.
Objectives of this Report:
- A global landscape and trends of the current water industry by region and sector.
- Technology breakdown for all instruments and systems that are used for water testing and monitoring. Technology categories included in this report are: electrochemistry, molecular spectroscopy, atomic spectroscopy, chromatography & mass spectrometry, other laboratory analyzers, and process analytical tools.
- Market demand segmented by technology, product type, region, sector, and application, along with market forecast for the next five years.
- Competitive landscape of vendors participating in each technology.
- Current opportunities and threats in the global water testing instrumentation market.
Included in this report:
- Basic background information about the various regions and key end markets for water testing, including utilities, government research/testing, general & environmental testing, and industries such as agriculture/food and semiconductors.
- Detailed market data and commentary for five categories of water testing instrumentation, including both laboratory and process instrumentation, featuring segmentation and growth – forecast by product type, region, end-market, application, and vendor share.
- Analysis of both the near-term and long-term market opportunities and threats, the competitive positioning of top analytical instrumentation vendors, and recent developments surrounding water testing.
Download the report brochure to view the full table of contents and sample data from this report.