Bi-weekly lab closures, spending, and budget impacts tracker, based on an ongoing survey of 4,000+ life scientists from around the world.
This is an Enterprise-License interactive Tableau data deliverable with the ability to custom filter responses by Market Segment, Region and other key demographics, and can be viewed by using the free Tableau Reader.
Purchasers will receive the historical trended data from March 26 to June 26th, in addition to bi-weekly updates from July 15 to December 15, 2020.
- Research Lab Closures
- Budget Perspective
- Economic Impact & Change in Spending
- Overall Worry
- Lab Focus
- Overall Impact
- Lab Closure Time & Ramp Up Expectations
- Support Needed by Infectious Disease Labs
- What’s Next? Labs During the Re-Opening
- Ability of sales reps to access labs (academic vs. industry)
- Predicted impact on lab budgets and spending areas for 2021
- Change in number of people in the lab (measuring staff layoffs, furloughs, and students not able to return to location)