Trended data weekly from March 26 to June 15th, and bi-weekly from June 15 to December 15. New purchasers will receive all historical data from March 26 to December 15th.
Bi-weekly lab closures, spending, and budget impacts tracker, based on an ongoing survey of 4,000+ life scientists from around the world.
This is an Enterprise-License interactive Tableau data deliverable with the ability to custom filter responses by Market Segment, Region and other key demographics, and can be viewed by using the free Tableau Reader.
- Research Lab Closures
- Budget Perspective
- Economic Impact & Change in Spending
- Overall Worry
- Lab Focus
- Overall Impact
- Lab Closure Time & Ramp Up Expectations
- Support Needed by Infectious Disease Labs
- What’s Next? Labs During the Re-Opening
- Ability of sales reps to access labs (academic vs. industry)
- Predicted impact on lab budgets and spending areas for 2021
- Change in number of people in the lab (measuring staff layoffs, furloughs, and students not able to return to location)