In February 2015, BioInformatics released the second title on its groundbreaking analytics platform, Interactive Market Intelligence.
The Market for Cell-Based Assays, a quantitative and primary research analysis, is now accessible online. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The market size, share and growth by region, industry segment and product category
- The drivers influencing brand loyalty and brand performance according to 800+ global scientists
- Customer satisfaction with instrumentation and consumables
- Strengths and weaknesses of competitors and customers’ likelihood to switch vendors
Key stats from the report:
- Global market for cell-based assays in 2015 is estimated to be $3.9B
- 19% of respondents say they are highly likely to switch primary suppliers of cell-based assay products in the next 12 months
- 29% of respondents expect weekly throughput to increase in 2015
Let’s go a step further. Here are actual slides from our report (click images to expand):
Example 1: Brand Awareness
Here you can gauge the familiarity and usage of cell-based assay instrumentation and consumables across geography and market segment. By utilizing the “Brand Used” toggle, you can gain competitive intelligence from your customers wh0 admit to using alternative brands.
Example 2: Brand/Supplier Performance
Understand the KPI’s of your brand through such metrics as reputation, product availability, customer service, and technical support. (Brand comparison feature is enabled for this slide.)
Example 3: Workflow & Types of Instrumentation
Detailed analysis of the types of cell-based assay instrumentation, including microplates and label-free detection. Tip: all slides are easily exportable to PowerPoint and Excel for raw data investigation.
Literally thousands of data views can be explored with this platform, and the scope continues to expand!