The objective of this interactive report is to provide an in-depth analysis of the 2018 market for real-time PCR (polymerase chain reaction) products with respect to key market trends, geography, competitive intelligence, and market forecasts. This is a complete update to our 2016 Market for Real-Time PCR Products interactive report.
This report will help you compete in The Market for Real-Time PCR:
- Estimate market size, share and growth by region, industry segment and product category
- Understand the drivers of brand loyalty and compare brand performance
- Measure customer satisfaction with instrumentation and consumables
- Highlight the strengths and weaknesses of competitors and their customers’ likelihood-to-switch
- Contains historical data so you can monitor trends and identify changes
What you will receive:
Our Interactive Market Intelligence (IMI) reports allow users to manipulate report data with custom crosstabs, so you can get the most out of the data found within. This report includes logins for 10 users, with guaranteed full support through 2018, with likely extension through the end of 2019.
The market for real-time PCR instrumentation and consumables is a mature market with nearly half of life science researchers (percentage varies by region and segment) performing the technique. Introduced more than 25 years ago, real-time PCR is among the most critical techniques used in biological research and increasingly, clinical diagnostics and applied markets. The maturity of the market, however, does not diminish its immense importance to suppliers, including those who currently dominate the market.
In a mature market, suppliers must determine their optimal position within the market; market position derives from leveraging the strengths of the company. A company’s strengths influence the appropriateness of pursuing a strategy of cost leadership, differentiation or focus – or strategic combination thereof.
The market of real-time PCR continues to grow, albeit not at the heady rates of 10 to 12 years ago. To get the most out of a highly competitive market, successful real-time PCR suppliers have largely practiced incremental innovation to differentiate their offerings to drive growth.
Notable recent trends include:
- New platforms optimized to support high throughput applications and assay miniaturization.
- Instrumentation and software solutions that provide researchers with enhanced connectivity.
- Standardized workflows and reagent kits created to support customers working in areas beyond discovery research – including infectious disease detection, cancer biomarker testing, veterinary diagnostics, food testing, and forensics.
- New applications and targets such as single cell analysis, confirmatory testing following NGS, and IncRNAs, drive the development of new solutions to enhance productivity.
The 2018 Market for Real-Time PCR explores laboratory budgets, throughput and workflows to help suppliers pinpoint areas for strategic innovation, differentiation, or cost-cutting efficiencies.
For more information about our product please email us at email@example.com or call us at (703) 778-3080 x19.