PLEASE NOTE: The Interactive Online Access also includes the company-wide PDF report. In addition to the PDF, this gives users access to an online deliverable that allows for additional data breakouts and cross-tabs, such as biotech vs. academic respondents, regional segmentation, etc. These custom graphs can be easily exported.
The scope of this study spans the pre-purchase, product-usage and post-purchase experience with 26 life science supplier companies. We’ve asked 1,000+ scientists to evaluate their supplier companies on 21 different customer touchpoints:
- Agilent Technologies
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Techne (R&D Systems, Novus Biologicals)
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Corning Life Sciences
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Integrated DNA Technologies
- Millipore Sigma
- New England Biolabs
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Provide vendors with the ability to benchmark the customer experience enjoyed by their customers against those of competitors.
- Trend customer supplier touchpoint ratings and scores over the past 2 years (2016-2018).
- Identify the relative strengths and weaknesses of each vendor on each customer experience touchpoint.
- Determine the relative importance of each touchpoint in the customer experience lifecycle.